Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputies: We have completed the civil service law and will vote for it in the next legislative term

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputies: We have completed the civil service law and will vote for it in the next legislative term Empty Deputies: We have completed the civil service law and will vote for it in the next legislative term

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Jul 2019, 3:42 am

Deputies: We have completed the civil service law and will vote for it in the next legislative term

11:40 - 22/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The parliamentary legal committee on Monday confirmed the completion of the civil service law with the adoption of all the proposals of the political blocs, pointing out that it sent the law to the Presidency and will stand to vote in the first sessions of the next legislative term.
    "The parliamentary legal committee completed the final draft of the Civil Service Law and was submitted to the presidency of the Council for the purpose of presenting it to the vote," said MP Salim Hmaza.
    Hamza added that "the law has special importance and achieve justice among all government employees and the distinction between employees in the ministry and the other," stressing that "the political blocs are determined to put it to vote during the first sessions of the next legislative term."
    It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives has completed the first reading of the second civil service law during the current legislative term. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:36 pm