Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Parliament postponed interrogations for the third season and his vacation will be one month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Parliament postponed interrogations for the third season and his vacation will be one month Empty Deputy: Parliament postponed interrogations for the third season and his vacation will be one month

Post by Rocky Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:08 pm

Deputy: Parliament postponed interrogations for the third season and his vacation will be one month

19:58 - 30/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The representative of the Fath Alliance Fadhil al-Fatlawi, Tuesday, that the Presidency of the Council of Representatives referred to the questioning of ministers of the current government for the third legislative term, between the holiday of the second legislative term will be only one month.
    Al-Fattalawi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that the second legislative term will begin on the third of August to the third of September of this year, pointing out that "the legislative holiday will be only one month instead of two months to expedite the passage of laws and not delay" .
    He added that "the Presidency of the parliament referred to the questioning of ministers of the current government for the third legislative term is unlikely to be questioned any minister through the last session of the House of Representatives of the second legislative term, which will be held next week," noting that "the Presidency of Parliament has not yet announced the names to be questioned "He said.
    The Presidency of the House of Representatives has raised the session of the parliament on Tuesday, to another notice. End 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:09 am