Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE: THE LACK OF FINANCIAL ALLOCATIONS FOR THE APPLICATION OF THE LAW OF COMPULSOR

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE: THE LACK OF FINANCIAL ALLOCATIONS FOR THE APPLICATION OF THE LAW OF COMPULSOR Empty PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE: THE LACK OF FINANCIAL ALLOCATIONS FOR THE APPLICATION OF THE LAW OF COMPULSOR

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Aug 2019, 2:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee Jamal Cougar, on Wednesday, the absence of financial allocations within the draft law of the federal budget for 2020 to apply the law of compulsory recruitment, if approved in the House of Representatives.
    "The talk about the legislation of the law of compulsory recruitment was raised in the media only by a certain party," he said, "not discussed in the House of Representatives in previous chapters."
    He added, "The adoption of the law needs a large financial allocations, and the government is not ready to achieve this with the presence of huge numbers of military personnel in the system of the Iraqi armed forces." Finished

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:57 pm