Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary services: Minister of Communications will be questioned in the coming days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary services: Minister of Communications will be questioned in the coming days Empty Parliamentary services: Minister of Communications will be questioned in the coming days

Post by Rocky Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:40 am

Parliamentary services: Minister of Communications will be questioned in the coming days

08:30 - 22/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information 
    Minister / Baghdad .. A member of the Committee for Services and Reconstruction of Parliament Mudhar Khazal Alazrjawi, Thursday, that Communications Minister Naim al-Rubaie will be questioned after the ministry did not take any step towards correcting its course in terms of improving services, especially the Internet and communication. 
    "The Minister of Communications committed himself to a month to correct the course of communication services in relation to the Internet and phones, and requested the support of the Parliamentary Services Committee in order to expose the corrupt and beating the monopoly companies controlling the Internet," he said. 
    He added that "the Minister of Communications has not been shown to achieve any of the goals planned in the past days, which gives the Committee on the right to call the minister and questioned about the service and the measures taken."
    He explained that Alzerjawi, "Many of the ministers will be questioned during the next stage, especially since the House of Representatives is not satisfied with the performance of ministries of service, one of which the Ministry of Communications, which did not move any step forward, and therefore there will be questioning the Minister of Communications." Finished / 25 N.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:47 pm