Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Business" makes "many" observations on oil licenses

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Business" makes "many" observations on oil licenses Empty National Business" makes "many" observations on oil licenses

Post by Rocky Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:58 am

[size=55][size=35]National Business" makes "many" observations on oil licenses[/size]
    [/size]

• [ltr] 02 Sep 2019 - 4:08[/ltr]

BAGHDAD: The Chairman of the Iraqi National Business Council, Daoud Abdul Zayer al-Jumaili, the existence of "many observations" on the licenses of oil contracts, noting that there is an incorrect understanding of investment in the country. Al-Jumaili told the program "maneuver" on the channel "Alsumaria" that "there are many observations revolving around the rounds of oil licenses," pointing out that "contracts for oil licenses were concluded without a legal umbrella." "It should have been the introduction of local companies as a contractor partner with foreign oil companies," noting that "the amounts of rounds of oil licenses for companies amounted to 15 trillion." Jumaili added that "the struggle for the acquisition of licensing rounds contracts does not generate transparency," adding, "We must take into account the involvement of local companies in investment projects." He said that "there is a misunderstanding of investment in Iraq," noting that 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:32 am