Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nujaba: We do not see Iran as an ally

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nujaba: We do not see Iran as an ally Empty Nujaba: We do not see Iran as an ally

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Sep 2019, 6:26 am

Nujaba: We do not see Iran as an ally

12:33 - 21/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / .. Baghdad
    confirmed the movement nujaba Saturday, it does not look at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as an ally, but look to the Muslims as one case, while targeting attributed the headquarters of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by Israel to defeat " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ".
    "The reason behind these attacks is that the Americans see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the Islamic Resistance as the party that thwarted the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] plot, " Hamas spokesman Nasr al-Shammari said in an interview with Iran's Mehr news agency [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Which they wanted him to last a lot and redraw the map of the region again to ensure the security of the Zionist entity first and the influence of America and its control over the peoples of the region second as well as their vision of the crowd and resistance that they are allies of the Islamic Republic, and we of course not to see that we are allies, but we see that the Muslims are one case and one issue Wherever they are. ”
    Al-Shammari added, "The decision of the Prime Minister is a bold, courageous and unprecedented decision of those who preceded him and we urge him on his hand and we support this decision with full force and its application is a guarantee for the security of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and its people and forces." He pointed out that "Despite this, we believe that arrogance and arrogance of Americans prevent them from committing this decision and this actually happened where I got several raids on the pieces of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] after the issuance of this decision. "
    Regarding the US military presence, al-Shammari said, “A draft was put forward in parliament to remove these forces from Iraqi territory, but the presidency of parliament with great regret hindered the submission of this draft to vote, and after the blessed fatwa issued by Grand Ayatollah Sayyid al-Haeri, this project will be reintroduced strongly within Parliament or else there is no way in front of the resistance to work to implement this legal provision by all means available to them, including the military of course. Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:32 pm