Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tender demands Halbousi to stand at the same distance from requests to lift immunity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tender demands Halbousi to stand at the same distance from requests to lift immunity Empty Tender demands Halbousi to stand at the same distance from requests to lift immunity

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Sep 2019, 8:16 am

Tender demands Halbousi to stand at the same distance from requests to lift immunity

10:30 - 22/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Maalouma / Baghdad ..
    Head of the tender bloc parliamentary Haider al-Fawadi, Sunday, Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbousi stand one distance from all deputies with regard to lifting immunity.
    Fouadi said in a statement to / information /, "The request made by the judiciary to the House of Representatives on the lifting of immunity must be presented to all deputies without discrimination between the deputy and another."
    He added that "there is no immunity to any official before the judiciary and the law and the judiciary to exercise its role towards those named."
    He pointed out that "the responsibility rests with the Presidency of the Council to display all names to spread the spirit of the law, including MPs and other officials." Finished / h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:11 pm