Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Oil Minister Thamer Ghadhban in an interview with Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Oil Minister Thamer Ghadhban in an interview with Kurdistan Empty Iraqi Oil Minister Thamer Ghadhban in an interview with Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Sep 2019, 2:57 am

[rtl]Ghadhban, speaking of the "principles paper": Kurdistan oil file is solvable[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |[/rtl][/size]
    [rtl]41 minutes ago[/rtl]
    [rtl]Share [ltr][rtl]share[/rtl][/ltr] [/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraqi Oil Minister Thamer Ghadhban in an interview with Kurdistan[/rtl]

[rtl]IRBIL (Kurdistan 24) - Iraqi Oil Minister Thamer Ghadhban said the dispute over the oil file between the Kurdistan region and the federal government is "solvable."[/rtl]
    [rtl]"There are solutions that we can reach ... based on the constitution which stipulates that oil and gas belongs to the Iraqi people in all provinces and regions," Ghadhban told Kurdistan 24.
    He added that there must be a "unit of resources" to take responsibility for production and determine who exports it, adding, "These are all points of solution."
    "We have agreed for months to prepare a paper of principles to be agreed upon by both parties," he said. "I don't think there is an issue that we cannot resolve if there is trust and goodwill."
    Ghadhban pointed out that the principles are summed up the unity of Iraq and sovereignty and return to the constitutional articles related to oil wealth as well as the federal budget law.
    Ghadhban said recently that the Kurdistan region should deliver the Kurdistan Regional Government 250 thousand barrels of oil per day to the federal government, but is not committed to it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:04 am