Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Financial crises and asset bubbles .. Top 10 risks to the global economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Financial crises and asset bubbles .. Top 10 risks to the global economy Empty Financial crises and asset bubbles .. Top 10 risks to the global economy

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Oct 2019, 2:51 am

Financial crises and asset bubbles .. Top 10 risks to the global economy

Financial crises and asset bubbles .. Top 10 risks to the global economy 17447

Economy News - Baghdad
    The World Economic Forum (WEF) has warned of 10 risks to the global economy, including financial crises, unemployment and asset bubbles.
    With high economic uncertainty and increasing decentralization threats, a regional understanding of risks and opportunities for cooperation are essential, the forum said in a report released on Tuesday.
    According to the survey conducted by the Forum of the 10 risks to come financial crises in the forefront, then cyber attacks, unemployment or disguised unemployment in second and third place, and then the shock of energy prices and the collapse of local governments in the fourth and fifth place.
    The sixth danger is deep social instability, and then theft of data and international conflicts is the seventh and eighth.
    The ninth and tenth risks are the failure of vital infrastructure and the asset bubble, respectively.
    The report stressed that the signs of a global recession in the short term have become strong, and that the impact of such a shock on local government policies is hampering the business community.
    The biggest threat to US investors at the moment is cyberattacks and data theft, and the third is terrorist attacks.
    As for Germany, the biggest threat facing the World Economic Forum is the cyberattacks and the asset bubble.
    In China, the biggest risk there is natural disasters, deflation, and then data theft.
    Some 12,000 business leaders from 133 countries participated in the survey.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:18 pm