Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Obama nominates new ambassador to Washington in Iraq and the appointment of the current Cairo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Obama nominates new ambassador to Washington in Iraq and the appointment of the current Cairo Empty Obama nominates new ambassador to Washington in Iraq and the appointment of the current Cairo

Post by Rocky Fri 09 May 2014, 10:25 am

Obama nominates new ambassador to Washington in Iraq and the appointment of the current Cairo

05/09/20140 

Picture
    Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    Nominated by U.S. President Barack Obama's new ambassadors to the United States in Egypt and Iraq, noting that the U.S. ambassador in Jordan Stuart Jones was nominated to be the ambassador to Iraq, instead of the current Robert Stephen Bercrawft, while the latter was nominated to be ambassador in Cairo.The White House said, "President Barack Obama will nominate Robert Stephen Bercrawft who served as U.S. ambassador in Baghdad since 2012 to be the U.S. ambassador in Cairo."He added that "Obama nominated Stewart Jones, who also served as ambassador to the United States in Jordan since 2011, to be the new ambassador for his country in Iraq."The Stuart Jones previously served as Deputy U.S. Ambassador to Iraq in 2011 before he was appointed ambassador to the U.S. in Jordan.And strained U.S. relations with Egypt after the announcement of the Egyptian army to isolate President Mohamed Morsi last July after mass protests against his rule. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:26 pm