Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington denies the termination of the US ambassador to Iraq confirms: Obama did not nominate anyo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington denies the termination of the US ambassador to Iraq confirms: Obama did not nominate anyo Empty Washington denies the termination of the US ambassador to Iraq confirms: Obama did not nominate anyo

Post by Rocky Wed 11 May 2016, 4:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The US embassy in Iraq
    Washington denies the termination of the US ambassador to Iraq confirms: Obama did not nominate anyone

Author: NS 
    Editor: NS 05/11/2016 11:48 Number ofViews: 187 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Denied the US Embassy in the capital, Baghdad, on Wednesday, the reports about the termination of the US ambassador to Iraq, Stuart Jones, and accused the media that speak to a "complete lack of understanding of the representation of the diplomat, diplomatic relations between the countries", confirmed that US President Barack Obama did not nominate Anyone. 
    She said the US Embassy in a statement received (range Press), a copy of it, that "reports that some segments of the media with respect to the end of the work of the American ambassador to Iraq, Stuart Jones inaccurate and unprofessional and reflect the complete lack of understanding of the representation of the diplomat, diplomatic relations between the countries." Noting that "Ambassador Stuart Jones task as head of the diplomatic mission of the United States of America to Iraq lasts two years, which of course are nearing completion."
    The statement added that "the US ambassador will remain on duty until the approval of the next ambassador by the US Senate," he said, adding, that "the US President Barack Obama did not nominate any names yet."
    Some were from the media picked up the news with each other talking about the end of the work of the American ambassador to Iraq, Stuart Jones and the nomination of other personal alternative for.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:42 pm