Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khorasani: There were no fighters in Baghdad during the demonstrations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khorasani: There were no fighters in Baghdad during the demonstrations Empty Khorasani: There were no fighters in Baghdad during the demonstrations

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Oct 2019, 1:45 am

Khorasani: There were no fighters in Baghdad during the demonstrations

09:25 - 21/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Deputy Secretary-General of Al-Khorasani Brigades, Mr. Hamid al-Jazaeri, accused unnamed parties of trying to cause a rift between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] factions and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] street by accusing them of suppressing the demonstrations, stressing that there were no fighters for the companies in Baghdad during the demonstrations.
    Al-Jazairi said in televised remarks followed by "information" that "political and unknown parties are seeking to ride the wave of demonstrations and work to adopt them and try to fuel the situation," pointing to the presence of a third party benefiting from the demonstrations.
    He added, "There was no directive to the crowd to participate in securing the demonstrations until the crowd is accused of acts of violence," pointing to "the existence of parties seeking to cause a rift between the resistance factions and the street."
    Al-Jazairi confirmed that "there were no fighters from Saraya al-Khorasani in Baghdad during the demonstrations because we had a 100-percent ultimatum in the operations sector that we are holding," noting that "judicial orders have been issued against some people based on the results of the investigative committee." Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:26 am