Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A steady stream of demonstrations in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A steady stream of demonstrations in Baghdad Empty A steady stream of demonstrations in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Dec 2019, 2:59 am

[size=35][size=35]A steady stream of demonstrations in Baghdad[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Localities

2019-12-04 | 04:41
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]A security source said on Wednesday the continued arrival in Tahrir Square, where the center of the demonstrations in the capital Baghdad, while noting the presence of cases of suffocation at the approaches of the bridge Ahrar as a result of frictions occurred overnight.

The source, told Alsumaria News, that the security situation is good in the capital [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , pointing out that the places of demonstration, especially the Tahrir and Khalani, witnessing this morning, a steady arrival without any friction.

He explained, the security source, that last night witnessed tensions at the approaches of the bridge Ahrar resulted in about 37 cases of suffocation, pointing to the transfer of some serious cases to hospitals nearby for treatment.

The source pointed out that the fire situation is fully controlled and there is no fire incident.

The capital [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hair of other provinces, since 25 October last, unprecedented demonstrations against the political class resulted in the violent response of the authorities, killing more than 420 people were killed and thousands injured.

[/size]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:26 pm