Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: Issue important laws that will free us from the restrictions of the decisions of the dissolved R

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP: Issue important laws that will free us from the restrictions of the decisions of the dissolved R Empty MP: Issue important laws that will free us from the restrictions of the decisions of the dissolved R

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Nov 2019, 9:45 am

MP: Issue important laws that will free us from the restrictions of the decisions of the dissolved Revolutionary Command Council

14:03 - 21/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the parliamentary legal committee high Nassif, Thursday, that the adoption of new laws is better than the intention of Parliament to cancel and amend 11 thousand decisions issued by the Revolutionary Command Council dissolved during the previous regime.
    Nassif said in a statement to Al-Maalouma that the IIC's decision to study the cancellation of an estimated 11,000 decisions of the dissolved Revolutionary Command Council (RCC) will take a long time, if necessary, as it is still a factor in hindering the activation of projects in various sectors.
    She added that "the most appropriate and fastest way to work on the issuance of legislation to contribute to speeding up the advancement in the development sectors and commercial activities and others to be an alternative to those decisions because the laws have the power and authority over decisions and routinely abolished."
    The Parliamentary Economy and Investment Committee announced on Thursday the intention of the House of Representatives to cancel and amend 11 thousand decisions issued by the former regime and impeded the process of development and advancement in the country at the judicial, political and economic levels.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:54 pm