Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi intends to issue important military decisions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi intends to issue important military decisions Empty Abadi intends to issue important military decisions

Post by Rocky Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Abadi intends to issue important military decisions
    The newspaper "Okaz" Saudi Arabia on Wednesday, the intention of Prime Minister Haider Abadi to issue important military decisions in the coming hours.
    The newspaper said, according to sources, "Prime Minister Haider Abadi will issue important military decisions in the coming hours," while did not disclose the content of these decisions. "
    "Abadi said during a reception with a Kuwaiti media delegation that his government has a genuine desire to withdraw arms from all parties and restrict it to the state."
    "There are reports of instructions issued by the Prime Minister to withdraw the popular and clan forces from Mosul."
    Abadi said during his meeting with the Kuwaiti delegation, Monday, that some want to accelerate the solution of popular mobilization, but does not want a movement outside the unity of Iraq, pointing out that the solution comes in a qualitative way and by integrating the crowd with the security system.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:18 am