Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Minister of Industry asked to postpone the questioning, but the interrogator refused to do s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Minister of Industry asked to postpone the questioning, but the interrogator refused to do s Empty Deputy: Minister of Industry asked to postpone the questioning, but the interrogator refused to do s

Post by Rocky Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:13 am

Deputy: Minister of Industry asked to postpone the questioning, but the interrogator refused to do so

11:02 - 23/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the stream of wisdom Jassim Bukhati, Saturday, that the Minister of Industry Saleh al-Jubouri request to postpone the interrogation, but the interrogator MP Mahmoud Mullah Talal refused to postpone, noting that the Minister's failure to attend the interrogation session will be questioned in absentia.
    Bakhati said in a statement to the information, that "Minister of Industry Saleh al-Jubouri submitted a request to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives requesting the postponement of the interrogation scheduled for Saturday."
    He added that "MP from the stream of wisdom Mahmoud Mulla Talal, who will question the minister refused to postpone," noting that "the absence of the minister to the questioning session will be conducted in absentia in accordance with the rules of procedure."
    It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives had set earlier in the twenty-third of the month of December to question the Minister of Industry Saleh al-Jubouri on corruption charges. Ends / 25 m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:29 am