Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Tamimi: The fate of Al-Mara'ed is determined by the decision of the Administrative Court

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Tamimi: The fate of Al-Mara'ed is determined by the decision of the Administrative Court Empty Al-Tamimi: The fate of Al-Mara'ed is determined by the decision of the Administrative Court

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Nov 2019, 2:24 am

Al-Tamimi: The fate of Al-Mara'ed is determined by the decision of the Administrative Court

09:51 - 26/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The legal expert Ali al-Tamimi, Tuesday, that the Governor of Nineveh Mansour al-Maraeed may remain in his office in the event of an appeal against the provincial councils to the decision of the parliament to stop its work, stressing that the determination of the fate of al-Maraed subject to the decision of the Administrative Court.
    Tamimi said in a statement to the information, that "the election law No. 13 of 2008, stipulated in Article 46 that the provincial councils continue to work until the election of a new provincial council."
    He added that "the election of a new governor, and in the event of the dismissal of the former governor, he will remain caretaker for 45 days under Law 21, until the dismissal of his dismissal or not through the Court of Administrative Justice."
    He pointed out that "the new governor of the province of Nineveh Najm al-Jubouri will not be able to exercise his work, only after the resolution of the Court of Administrative Justice," pointing out that "the Administrative Court of Justice will keep Mansour al-Maraeed Governor of Nineveh ”. Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:45 am