Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America objects to the CMC's decision to close and alert some channels

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America objects to the CMC's decision to close and alert some channels Empty America objects to the CMC's decision to close and alert some channels

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Nov 2019, 1:39 am

America objects to the CMC's decision to close and alert some channels

09:47 - 28/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    issued the US Embassy in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Thursday, a statement which expressed its objection to the decision of the CMC on the closure and warning a number of media organizations.
    The embassy said in a statement seen by the information, it "deplores measures that threaten the freedom of media in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , especially the recent decision of the CMC to suspend the license to operate nine satellite channels and warn others that they may face the same fate."
    "Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of democratic societies. Censorship of the media on the pretext of bias or dissemination of false information that harasses journalists, blocks Internet service and social media are methods that undermine, threaten or even eliminate a free press."
    The Embassy considered that "respecting and supporting the right of journalists to perform their duties without harassment is essential to protect and promote democracy and preserve the freedoms and rights of societies."
    It is noteworthy that the Media and Communications Authority issued a decision to close and warn 17 media institutions for violating the Code of Media Conduct in dealing with events in the country. Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:59 am