Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Security: America supports and funds pages and satellite channels with the aim of sabo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Security: America supports and funds pages and satellite channels with the aim of sabo Empty Parliamentary Security: America supports and funds pages and satellite channels with the aim of sabo

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Apr 2020, 4:37 am

Parliamentary Security: America supports and funds pages and satellite channels with the aim of sabotaging Iraq

09:40 - 14/14/2020
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Member of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee Karim Alioui revealed on Tuesday that the United States of America, through its embassy, ​​is supporting and financing some satellite channels and social networking sites with the aim of sabotaging [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    Aliwi said in a statement reported by the newspaper “Al-Arabi Al-Jadeed” and seen by him / the information: “Satellite channels and pages on social media sites are financed from abroad, causing tension and chaos occurring in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , by spreading toxins continuously by transmitting false news and hosting analysts and researchers. Sectarian and non-neutral.
    Aliwi added, "We have asked the government to withhold it and prevent the continuation of its work, and we are awaiting its response in order to get rid of it."
    In response to a question whether the US embassy has anything to do with the support of journalists to establish certain fronts, Aliwi stressed that "the embassy is seeking to ruin [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]It targets all national parties, and not just the friendly forces of Iran. ”Ended / 25 D.

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:02 pm