Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy critic criticized late signing of the "retirement": President of the Republic is not reactive

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy critic criticized late signing of the "retirement": President of the Republic is not reactive Empty Deputy critic criticized late signing of the "retirement": President of the Republic is not reactive

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Dec 2019, 6:06 am

Deputy critic criticized late signing of the "retirement": President of the Republic is not reactive to reforms

11:11 - 03/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Fadel Jaber, a member of the House of Representatives, criticized on Tuesday, the late President of the Republic Barham Saleh to sign the retirement law, which was voted by the House of Representatives recently, saying that this confirms the lack of interaction with the reform movement of the House of Representatives to meet the demands of demonstrators.
    Jaber said in a statement to the information, that "the adoption of the amendment of the General Retirement Law was among the reforms and claims demanded by the demonstrators have completed the House of Representatives in record time amendments to the law and was voted on."
    He added that "President Barham Saleh was not interacting with the parliament in the adoption of reform laws, which puts us and put himself in embarrassment to the demonstrators."
    Last month, the House of Representatives voted on the first amendment to the unified retirement law No. 9 of 2014, which was considered one of the demands of the demonstrators. Ends / 25 m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:54 pm