Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The nomination of the prime minister's personal nomination will see difficult labor and the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The nomination of the prime minister's personal nomination will see difficult labor and the  Empty Deputy: The nomination of the prime minister's personal nomination will see difficult labor and the

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Dec 2019, 1:38 pm

Deputy: The nomination of the prime minister's personal nomination will see difficult labor and the names put forward are unacceptable

20:00 - 03/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    The deputy of the wisdom movement Asaad Yassin, on Tuesday, that the new prime minister's personality will not be resolved quickly and will witness a difficult labor, among all the figures put in the media for the post of prime minister is politically and popularly unacceptable.
    Yassin said in a statement to the information, that "the political blocs will put personalities to assume the post of prime minister during the coming days as they are obliged to do so and resolve the formation of the government," pointing out that "choosing the prime minister is not an easy thing, but will witness difficult labor."
    He added that "all political figures put in the media to take over the functions of prime minister nominated, but they did not enjoy the acceptance of political blocs and the street," noting that "the prime minister's personality must go through the approval of the demonstrations and political blocs and this is not easily achieved."
    A press report revealed on Tuesday the gathering of three major political blocs 177 signatures for the nomination of former Oil Minister Ibrahim Bahr al-Ulum for the post of Prime Minister to succeed the outgoing Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , while referring to the entry of the Iraqi ambassador in London Jaafar al-Sadr on the line. Finished 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:48 pm