Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Halbousi Alliance: Who called for the selection of a non-Shiite prime minister does not represent us

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Halbousi Alliance: Who called for the selection of a non-Shiite prime minister does not represent us Empty Halbousi Alliance: Who called for the selection of a non-Shiite prime minister does not represent us

Post by Rocky Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:17 am

Halbousi Alliance: Who called for the selection of a non-Shiite prime minister does not represent us

08:34 - 04/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The alliance of forces headed by Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbousi, that those who called for the selection of a non-Shiite prime minister does not represent the alliance, stressing that the Sunnis did not nominate anyone to prime minister.
    MP Yahya al-Mohammadi said in televised remarks followed by (information), that "the prime minister has been a share of the Shiites for the past 16 years and Sunnis support the maintenance of political balances," noting that "the Sunnis did not nominate anyone to prime minister."
    Mohammadi added, "Who called for the selection of a non-Shiite figure for prime minister does not represent the alliance of forces," referring to MP Raad Dahlaki.
    Mohammadi stressed, "The popular referendum on the prime minister is unconstitutional and legal and can not be put forward," pointing out that "the referendum proposal on the prime minister is illogical and can not be achieved." Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:25 am