Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Union begins holding its fourth conference and proposals in the presence of Saleh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Union begins holding its fourth conference and proposals in the presence of Saleh Empty The Union begins holding its fourth conference and proposals in the presence of Saleh

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Dec 2019, 2:16 am

The Union begins holding its fourth conference and proposals in the presence of Saleh

10:50 - 21/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan began its fourth general conference, Saturday, which is the first after the departure of its General Secretary Jalal Talabani, while the source of the President of the Republic Barham Saleh's attendance suggested the conference.
    A source said to the "information" that "the fourth conference of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan will be the conference of renewal to continue the approach of the late President Jalal Talabani."
    He added that "the weightings indicate the participation of the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, in the conference, as he is the most prominent candidate to take over the presidency of the National Union."
    The source said that "the conference will end this afternoon after the political body, the political bureau, members of the Central Committee, the head of the party and the program are named for the next four years for the union." Finished / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:41 pm