Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Unidentified drones over Colorado worry Washington

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Unidentified drones over Colorado worry Washington Empty Unidentified drones over Colorado worry Washington

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Dec 2019, 2:26 pm

Unidentified drones over Colorado worry Washington

19:30 - 25/12/2019

Unidentified drones over Colorado worry Washington %D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A9-696x435
    Information / follow-up ..
    The US authorities are trying to locate the operators of a group of drones that have carried out in recent days dozens of overnight flights over Colorado.
    And revealed the newspaper Denver Post on the issue last Monday, as it reported that these drone carried out during the past week, dozens of night flying over Phillips County.
    The Phillips police confirmed this information, admitting that it does not know where these planes come from and who is driving them.
    Philips County Police Chief Thomas Elliot said, according to the Associated Press, that there are at least 17 drones flying between the two hours of five in the evening, and at ten at night, with a wingspan of 1.8 meters.
    The police chief indicated that these planes were flying 60-90 meters above the surface of the earth with a strange path, as if they were carrying out a search operation in search of something.
    Although he admitted that there were no indications that these planes were involved in illegal activities, Eliot expressed his concern, calling on citizens to inform the security services if they noticed the landing of one of these aircraft or a person operating them.
    Deputy county police chief William Myers noted that drone amateurs are unlikely to be behind these drones, given their size and number. 25 h has ended

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:50 pm