Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America" ​​announces its position on targeting its military base in "Kirkuk" ..

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America" ​​announces its position on targeting its military base in "Kirkuk" .. Empty America" ​​announces its position on targeting its military base in "Kirkuk" ..

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Dec 2019, 3:09 am

[size=32]America" ​​announces its position on targeting its military base in "Kirkuk" ..[/size]
    Saturday, December 28, 2019 at 11:14 am (115 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

Newsweek newspaper reported in a report that 11 to 14 missiles struck yesterday evening, the Key One military base in Kirkuk governorate, killing an American contractor and wounding others. The American newspaper indicates that intelligence officials have blamed groups that the United States says Iran She stands behind her support.

According to the newspaper, an American contractor working for the Ministry of Defense was killed and a number of other Americans were wounded, as well as injuries to the Iraqi security forces due to the bombing.

Newsweek quoted a senior Pentagon official as saying shortly after the attack, an abandoned Katyusha missile system was found near the base, striking approximately 11 to 14 missiles, one of which hit a storage facility that ignited ammunition inside

According to the newspaper, the Pentagon has not yet held official responsibility for the incident to anyone, and no group has claimed responsibility, but it may also have been carried out by entities hostile to the US military presence in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:29 pm