Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr is ready to work with competitors, backed by Iran, to drive American forces out of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr is ready to work with competitors, backed by Iran, to drive American forces out of Iraq Empty Sadr is ready to work with competitors, backed by Iran, to drive American forces out of Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:48 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Sadr is ready to work with competitors, backed by Iran, to drive American forces out of Iraq[/size]

[size=45]Shiite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr expressed his willingness on Monday to work with his political rivals from armed groups backed by Iran to end the US military presence in Iraq "in political and legal ways."
    [size=45]He said that if the American forces do not withdraw, "we will have another behavior and in cooperation with you."[/size]
    [size=45]The Sadrist movement has fought American forces for years in the wake of the US-led invasion that toppled Saddam Hussein in 2003.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sadr portrays himself nationalist, rejecting both the Iranian presence and American influence. In a statement, he called on the Iranian-backed armed factions to stay away from the "irresponsible actions" that could be used to justify the attacks on Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]Press coverage by Ahmed Abu El-Enein - Participated in the coverage by Hisham Abdel-Khaleq in Cairo - Prepared by Ali Khafagy for the Arab Bulletin - Edited by Hassan Ammar.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:48 pm