Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disclosure of discussions with Sadr to persuade him to remain Abdul-Mahdi and reassign him

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr - Disclosure of discussions with Sadr to persuade him to remain Abdul-Mahdi and reassign him Empty Disclosure of discussions with Sadr to persuade him to remain Abdul-Mahdi and reassign him

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Jan 2020, 3:24 am

Disclosure of discussions with Sadr to persuade him to remain Abdul-Mahdi and reassign him

12:08 - 11/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Secretary General of the Islamic Union of the Turkmen of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Jassem Muhammad Jaafar, revealed, on Saturday, the existence of political talks to persuade the leader of the Sadrist movement Muqtada al-Sadr to keep Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the government, building that the head of the Democratic Party, Masoud Barzani, is fighting to keep Abdul-Mahdi .
    Jaafar said in a statement to the "information" that "the political talks between the blocs are currently summarized about keeping the head of the caretaker government, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in power until early elections."
    He added that "the rest of the blocs are trying to persuade the leader of the Sadrist movement [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] currently to keep Abdul Mahdi in power, to replace 17 ministers from his current government as well as his pledge to hold elections in the next April or October."
    Jaafar said, "The leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Masoud Barzani, is not convinced in the original case of Abdul-Mahdi's resignation, and he is fighting with all his strength in order to keep Abdul-Mahdi in power until one hour." Ended 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:08 pm