Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Despite calls for her removal, General Electric talks about its projects in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls - Despite calls for her removal, General Electric talks about its projects in Iraq Empty Despite calls for her removal, General Electric talks about its projects in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:06 pm

Despite calls for her removal, General Electric talks about its projects in Iraq

18:48 - 12/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / translation ...
    A report by the British National newspaper revealed that the American General Electric Company will continue its work to implement 14 GW energy projects in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] despite Washington's threat of economic sanctions on the country, while the company obtained last September a contract to develop the third phase of the largest power station in the country.
    "I do not know how this work will continue from the point of view of the US government, but we have an ongoing desire to stay and implement projects there," the newspaper quoted in its report, translated by the Information Agency, from the president and CEO of the company, Joseph Anis, as saying.
    He added, “The protests throughout [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , including Nasiriyah, that led to the closure of an oil field in the province for a short period, did not affect the work of General Electric in the country, where the American company is part of developing a 750 MW gas-fired power generation project. In Nasiriyah, it also implements plans in Samawah and Zubair in the country.
    "The White House had threatened to impose sanctions on Baghdad in response to the decision of the Iraqi parliament to expel the American forces, as the Iraqi parliament voted on the proposal after the United States assassinated General Qassem Soleimani near Baghdad International Airport on the third of last January, which led to Evacuate all non-essential American employees from the country. ”
    The report pointed out that "major American oil companies such as Exxon Mobil, which operate in southern [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , and Chevron had evacuated their American citizens from production sites last week, leaving Iraqi employees responsible for overseeing operations in the country." Ended / 25 z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:50 pm