Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal: Parliament can pass the 2020 budget without receiving it from the caretaker government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal: Parliament can pass the 2020 budget without receiving it from the caretaker government Empty Legal: Parliament can pass the 2020 budget without receiving it from the caretaker government

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Jan 2020, 1:36 am

Legal: Parliament can pass the 2020 budget without receiving it from the caretaker government

08:33 - 20/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ..
    On Monday, legal expert Haider al-Soufi confirmed that Parliament is able to pass the 2020 budget by receiving it from the Finance Ministry and presenting it to the vote as a law proposal, pointing out that the government is restricted in powers and it cannot send the budget to Parliament as it is a daily caretaker government.
    Al-Sufi said in a statement to "Information", that "the government is restricted by powers in accordance with the constitution and there are pressures exercised by the parliament on the government with regard to the budget, but that does not allow and does not give the government the authority to send the budget as a caretaker government, and if it is subject to pressure, it will violate the constitution."
    He added that "the House of Representatives can obtain a draft budget from the Ministry of Finance, and prepares a law proposal and vote on it."
    He explained that "the government, and having restricted powers, cannot submit the budget bill to parliament in order to vote on it."
    And that "the budget can be passed through the powers of Parliament, provided that it gets it from the Ministry of Finance without being sent by the government so that this does not violate the constitution." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:20 am