Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

In the text ... the speech of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to the Iraqi people

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - In the text ... the speech of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to the Iraqi people Empty In the text ... the speech of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to the Iraqi people

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Feb 2020, 1:49 pm

In the text ... the speech of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to the Iraqi people

22:29 - 01/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad

In the name of of Allah the Merciful
    Say work soon will Allah observe your work and His Messenger and the believers.
    Peace, mercy and blessings of God
    Ladies and gentlemen
    With honor and a high sense of responsibility, I proudly receive my assignment as Prime Minister of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the next period.
    I extend my sincere thanks to His Excellency Dr. Barham Salih, the President of the House of Representatives, Muhammad Al-Halbousi, and to the representatives, parliamentary powers, activists, unions, and all the brothers who put their trust in us and made unremitting efforts to serve the country by entrusting me with this task.
    I extend my sincere thanks and appreciation to the rational authority for its patriarchal and guiding role for all of our dear compatriots, as well as all spiritual forces, especially in this crucial phase of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] history .
    I salute with appreciation and honor the martyrs of the peaceful demonstrators who fell in the demonstration plaza and demanded reform, and I salute with them the martyrs of our security forces who sacrificed their lives in defense of the right to demonstrate and the safety of the demonstrators, all hope and determination that we deny the fine blood its right by seriously initiating the building of the state of citizenship and institutions of justice and freedom Well-being and peace ..
    This commission places on me a great historical responsibility,
    So I pledge to God and I pledge to the generous Iraqi people that I seek all the possibilities I possess to serve this country and I promise them that the blood of the martyrs from the demonstrators and the security forces will not be in vain, and the aggressors and criminals will be held accountable and submit to the judiciary to obtain their just punishment.
    The weapon of the state will not be carried against the people, the weapon of the state to protect the people, maintain borders, and promote national dignity.
    I stress here the keenness to follow the files of investigating the events of the demonstrations and holding those responsible for violence against peaceful demonstrators and against [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] caused sabotage and destruction of public and private property accountable .
    I pledge, God willing, and your support to form a government away from sectarian, partisan, and narrow sectional quotas and to represent all different sects and cultures of Iraqis, and I commit to involve the most talented of our people in the formation of the government.
    I pledge to the people that I do not accept the imposition of any candidate by the political forces, and if they are subjected to pressure, I will expressly declare that clearly.
    I emphasize the keenness to form an advisory team in the Prime Minister's office with the participation of representatives from the movement of peaceful demonstrators, and here I refer to the need for the peaceful demonstration in support of reform to continue until legitimate demands are met and the state undertakes serious reform work already.
    I pledge to work diligently to prepare for early elections, in consultation with relevant authorities including the Independent High Electoral Commission and the United Nations and according to constitutional mechanisms and laws in force, and I pledge to protect the electoral process and stand against any interference that might affect the integrity, integrity and transparency of its results and to restore public confidence in them .
    I also affirm the commitment to provide the greatest amount of job opportunities to citizens by starting development, industrial, production and housing projects, and creating an investment renaissance and laying the foundations for changing the rentier economy approach to an investment economy away from full dependence on oil resources.
    I pledge to work hard to combat rampant corruption and ensure that economic commissions dissolve political and other factions, and to refer corruption files without delay to the judiciary.
    I pledge to achieve security and safety for all the people, to confine arms to the state, and that there is no authority above the rule of law, and I pledge to protect peaceful demonstrators, release innocent detainees in accordance with the constitution and the law, and coordinate with the judiciary, refrain from using live ammunition, and prohibit the misuse of non-lethal weapons such as tear gas canisters.
    I also pledge to protect [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from any external interference and I am working to not allow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] be an arena for settling accounts and conflicts, hoping in this regard from the international and regional community that it will be of assistance to Iraq at this sensitive stage, given that the security of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] among the security of the region and the entire world in particular, and we are still facing An enemy waiting for us, which is terrorism. Must [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to regain its positive and neutral role in achieving stability for the region and the world.
    I pledge to submit a periodic report to the Iraqi people through the House of Representatives on the progress of the government or the challenges it faces.
    I also call for an immediate dialogue with peaceful demonstrators to work to achieve their legitimate demands in accordance with the constitution and the law, and I will personally supervise this dialogue.
    I wish my sons and daughters from the Iraqi people to be a help and support to me after I trust God Almighty to solve the country's crises and bring him to safety.

May God have mercy on the martyrs of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] our best wishes for a speedy recovery.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lived free and master for itself
    God bless.
    25 n ended

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - In the text ... the speech of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to the Iraqi people Empty Allawi: I pledge to form a government away from quotas

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Feb 2020, 2:07 pm

[size=36]Allawi: I pledge to form a government away from quotas[/size]

Political | 10:12 - 01/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Mawazine News 
    Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi pledged today, Saturday, to form a government that is far from quota system and to work for early elections.
    In a speech he addressed to the people on the occasion of his assignment, Allawi said: “I pledge to God and the people that I seek everything I have to serve this country.” He also pledged to commit to providing job opportunities for citizens, fighting corruption and dissolving economic committees.
    He added: "I pledge to you to form a government away from sectarian quotas, representing all shades, involving competent people in forming the government, and rejecting the candidates of political forces."
    Allawi continued: "I pledge to work diligently to hold early elections, protect the electoral process and address everything that might affect its transparency."
    Allawi called for "an immediate dialogue with the demonstrators to achieve their demands and oversee by me this dialogue," and pledged "to form an advisory team in the Prime Minister's Office."
    Allawi said: "I pledge to keep arms in the hands of the state." I also pledge "to commit to providing job opportunities for citizens, fighting corruption and dissolving economic committees."
    Allawi also pledged to "hand over every corrupt person to the judiciary" and stated that "I will not accept any pressure and I will conquer the people if they are exposed to them."
    He pointed out that "the blood of the martyrs from the demonstrators and the security forces will not be in vain, and the responsible will be held accountable."

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - In the text ... the speech of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to the Iraqi people Empty The Prime Minister-designate pledges to work diligently to hold early elections and hand over the co

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Feb 2020, 2:21 pm

The Prime Minister-designate pledges to work diligently to hold early elections and hand over the corrupt to the judiciary.

•  Time: 1/22020 10:31 PM

•  Reading: 364 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) Today, Saturday, Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi pledged to work hard to hold early elections and hand over the corrupt to the judiciary.
    Allawi said in a speech he addressed to the people on the occasion of assigning him to the position: "I pledge to God and the people that I seek everything I have to serve this country." He also pledged to commit to providing job opportunities for citizens, fighting corruption and dissolving economic committees.
    He added: "I pledge to you to form a government away from sectarian quotas, representing all shades, involving competent people in forming the government, and rejecting the candidates of political forces."
    Allawi continued: "I pledge to work diligently to hold early elections, protect the electoral process and address everything that might affect its transparency."
    Allawi called for "an immediate dialogue with the demonstrators to achieve their demands and oversee by me this dialogue," and pledged "to form an advisory team in the Prime Minister's Office."
    Allawi added: "I pledge to keep arms in the hands of the state," and I pledge "to commit to providing job opportunities for citizens, fighting corruption and dissolving economic committees."
    Allawi also pledged to "hand over every corrupt person to the judiciary" and stated that "I will not accept any pressure and I will conquer the people if they are exposed to them."
    Allawi indicated that "the blood of the martyrs from the demonstrators and the security forces will not be in vain, and the responsible will be held accountable." is over
    Mohammed Al-Marsoumi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - In the text ... the speech of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to the Iraqi people Empty Allawi pledges to work for early elections

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Feb 2020, 2:28 pm

[size=35][size=35]Allawi pledges to work for early elections[/size]

Policy

2020-02-01 | 15:00

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]On Saturday, Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi pledged to work in holding early elections and referring corruption files to the judiciary.

Allawi said in a televised speech followed by Alsumaria News: "I thank the President of the Republic, Halbousi, Representatives, Parliamentary Forces, Activists, Syndicates, and all those who put his trust in us through my assignment to the mission.

He added: "I applaud the appreciation and honor of the peaceful demonstrators martyrs," stressing: "I strive for a serious attempt to build a state of citizenship and institutions, and a state of justice, freedom, welfare and peace."

Allawi said, "The blood of the martyrs from the demonstrators and the security forces will not be in vain," stressing that "the state's weapon will not be carried against the people, but rather to protect the borders and enhance security."

He continued, "I affirm my keen desire to follow up the investigation events against the demonstrations and hold those responsible for the violence and those who caused the sabotage accountable to public and private properties, and I pledge to form a government that is far from narrow partisan quotas."

Allawi pledged, "to involve the competent people in forming the government," stressing: "I will not accept any candidate imposed by the parties."

And between: "I pledge to work diligently to prepare for early elections in consultation with relevant authorities, the High Electoral Commission and the United Nations, and I pledge to protect the electoral process and stand against any interference affecting the integrity of its results."

[/size]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - In the text ... the speech of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to the Iraqi people Empty Allawi calls for launching direct dialogue with demonstrators and pledges to fight corruption

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Feb 2020, 2:29 pm

[size=35][size=35]Allawi calls for launching direct dialogue with demonstrators and pledges to fight corruption[/size]

Policy

2020-02-01 | 15:08

[/size]

[size=18]On Saturday, Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi called for a direct dialogue with the demonstrators, and while he confirmed that he would form a consultative team in his office on this matter, he pledged to fight corruption.

Allawi said in a speech followed by Alsumaria News, "I affirm the commitment to provide the greatest amount of job opportunities to citizens by starting industrial and investment projects and not relying on oil."

Allawi pledged to "fight corruption, dissolve economic bodies, achieve security and safety for all people, and confine arms to the state." He also pledged to "protect [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from any foreign interference and not allow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] be an arena for settling scores."

Allawi called for "launching a direct dialogue with the demonstrators, and I will supervise this dialogue to resolve the country's crises and bring him to safety," pledging to "protect peaceful demonstrators and release the innocent."

He continued, "I will form a consultative team in the Prime Minister's office with the participation of representatives of the demonstrators," calling for "continued demonstrations to achieve the desired reforms."

And [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133371/%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF %D8%AA%D9%88%D9%81%D9%8A%D9%82 %D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%8A/ar/]Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi[/url] announced today, Saturday (1 February 2020), his mandate by the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, to form a government, and while he called on the demonstrators to continue the demonstrations, he stressed that he did not deserve the position if he did not fulfill their demands.

[/size]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - In the text ... the speech of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to the Iraqi people Empty Allawi calls for launching direct dialogue with demonstrators and pledges to fight corruption

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Feb 2020, 2:31 pm

[size=35]Allawi calls for launching direct dialogue with demonstrators and pledges to fight corruption[/size]

[size=18]On Saturday, Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi called for a direct dialogue with the demonstrators, and while he confirmed that he would form a consultative team in his office on this matter, he pledged to fight corruption.

Allawi said in a speech followed by Alsumaria News, "I affirm the commitment to provide the greatest amount of job opportunities to citizens by starting industrial and investment projects and not relying on oil."

Allawi pledged to "fight corruption, dissolve economic bodies, achieve security and safety for all people, and confine arms to the state." He also pledged to "protect [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from any foreign interference and not allow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] be an arena for settling scores."

Allawi called for "launching a direct dialogue with the demonstrators, and I will supervise this dialogue to resolve the country's crises and bring him to safety," pledging to "protect peaceful demonstrators and release the innocent."

He continued, "I will form a consultative team in the Prime Minister's office with the participation of representatives of the demonstrators," calling for "continued demonstrations to achieve the desired reforms."

And [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133371/%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF %D8%AA%D9%88%D9%81%D9%8A%D9%82 %D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%8A/ar/]Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi[/url] announced today, Saturday (1 February 2020), his mandate by the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, to form a government, and while he called on the demonstrators to continue the demonstrations, he stressed that he did not deserve the position if he did not fulfill their demands.
    [/size]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - In the text ... the speech of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to the Iraqi people Empty Allawi: Weapon will not be carried against the people and Iraq will not be an arena for settling sco

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Feb 2020, 2:36 pm

Allawi: Weapon will not be carried against the people and Iraq will not be an arena for settling scores
    [size=11]Publication date: 01.02.2020 | 19:07 GMT |
    Last update: 01.02.2020 | 20:33 GMT |[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

In a televised speech, Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi presented a set of pledges aimed at getting the country out of the political crisis, confirming his endeavor to form a government far from quotas.
    Allawi stressed "the necessity of continuing the peaceful demonstration in support of the reform until the legitimate demands are met and the state undertakes serious reform work."
    Allawi pledged to "work diligently to hold early elections in consultation with the relevant authorities," and to protect the electoral process and to stand against any interference that might affect the integrity and transparency of its results.
    Allawi stressed the commitment to provide the greatest amount of job opportunities to citizens by starting development, industrial, production and housing projects and creating an investment renaissance "and transforming the economy from" rentier to investment ".
    The Iraqi Prime Minister pledged to protect "peaceful Iraqis, release innocent detainees, coordinate with the judiciary, refrain from using live ammunition, and prohibit the use of non-lethal weapons such as tear gas canisters."
    Allawi also pledged to "protect Iraq from any external interference and ensure that Iraq does not become a platform for settling accounts and conflicts," calling on the international and regional community to be "a help to Iraq."
    He emphasized that he would submit a periodic report on a monthly basis, on the progress of his government and the challenges it faces, calling for "an immediate dialogue with peaceful demonstrators to work to achieve their legitimate demands."
    Source: RT

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - In the text ... the speech of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to the Iraqi people Empty (NRT) publishes the text of Prime Minister Muhammad Allawi’s speech .. and a video of the commission

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Feb 2020, 2:41 pm

[size=30](NRT) publishes the text of Prime Minister Muhammad Allawi’s speech .. and a video of the commissioning moment[/size]

Photo: 

Digital Media NRT
    On Saturday, the Prime Minister-designate, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, made a "series" of pledges to the people, calling for his support to solve the crises and help him to reach safety.
    Allawi said in a statement published by the Information Office of the Prime Minister today, (1 February 2020), and the following is the text of his speech: -
    "With great honor and responsibility, I proudly receive my assignment as Prime Minister of Iraq for the next period.
    Here I extend my sincere thanks to His Excellency President Barham Salih, Speaker of the House of Representatives Muhammad Al-Halbousi, and to the representatives, parliamentary powers, activists, unions and all the brothers who put their faith in us and made unremitting efforts to serve the country by entrusting me with this task.
    I extend my sincere thanks and appreciation to the rational authority for its patriarchal and guiding role for all of our dear compatriots, as well as all spiritual forces, especially in this crucial phase of Iraqi history.
    I salute the appreciation and honor of the martyrs of the peaceful demonstrators who fell in the demonstration arenas and demanded reform, and I salute with them the martyrs of our security forces who sacrificed their lives in defense of the right to demonstrate and the safety of the demonstrators, with all hope and determination that we deny the fine blood its right by seriously initiating the building of the state of citizenship and institutions of justice and freedom Well-being and peace.
    This mandate places on me a great historical responsibility, so I pledge to God and I pledge to the generous Iraqi people that I seek all my possibilities to serve this country and I promise them that the blood of the martyrs of the demonstrators and the security forces will not be in vain, and the aggressors and criminals will be held accountable and submit to the judiciary to obtain their just punishment.
    The state’s weapon will not be carried against the people, the state’s weapon to protect the people, maintain borders, and promote national dignity.
    I stress here the keenness to follow the files of investigating the events of the demonstrations and holding those responsible for violence against peaceful demonstrators and against the security forces and those who caused sabotage and destruction of public and private property accountable.
    I pledge, God willing, and your support to form a government away from sectarian, partisan, and narrow sectional quotas and to represent all different sects and cultures of Iraqis, and I commit to involve the most talented of our people in the formation of the government.
    I pledge to the people that I do not accept the imposition of any candidate by the political forces, and if they are subjected to pressure, I will expressly declare that clearly.
    I emphasize the keenness to form an advisory team in the Prime Minister's office with the participation of representatives from the movement of peaceful demonstrators, and here I refer to the need for the peaceful demonstration in support of reform to continue until legitimate demands are met and the state undertakes serious reform work already.
    I pledge to work diligently to prepare for early elections, in consultation with relevant authorities including the Independent High Electoral Commission and the United Nations and according to constitutional mechanisms and laws in force, and I pledge to protect the electoral process and stand against any interference that might affect the integrity, fairness, and transparency of its results and to restore public confidence in them .
    I also affirm the commitment to provide the greatest amount of work opportunities to citizens by starting development, industrial, production and residential projects, and creating an investment renaissance and laying the foundations for changing the rentier economy approach to an investment economy away from full dependence on oil resources.
    I pledge to work hard to combat rampant corruption and ensure that economic commissions dissolve political and other factions, and to refer corruption files without delay to the judiciary.
    I pledge to achieve security and safety for all the people, to confine arms to the state, and that there is no authority above the rule of law, and I pledge to protect peaceful demonstrators, release innocent detainees in accordance with the constitution and the law, and coordinate with the judiciary, refrain from using live ammunition, and prohibit the abuse of non-lethal weapons such as tear gas canisters.
    I also pledge to protect Iraq from any external interference and I am working to not allow Iraq to be an arena for settling accounts and conflicts, hoping in this regard from the international and regional community that it will be of assistance to Iraq at this sensitive stage, given that the security of Iraq is among the security of the region and the entire world in particular, and we are still facing An enemy waiting for us, which is terrorism. Iraq must restore its positive and neutral role in achieving stability for the region and the world.
    I pledge to submit a periodic report to the Iraqi people through the House of Representatives on the progress of the government or the challenges it faces.
    I also call for an immediate dialogue with peaceful demonstrators to work to achieve their legitimate demands in accordance with the constitution and the law, and I will personally supervise this dialogue.
    I wish my sons and daughters from the Iraqi people to be a help and support for me after I trust God Almighty to solve the country's crises and bring him to safety. "
    Below is a video of Mohamed Allawi being officially commissioned by the President of the Republic to form a government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - In the text ... the speech of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to the Iraqi people Empty Muhammad Allawi: We will bring those who killed demonstrators and security forces to justice

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Feb 2020, 2:43 pm

Muhammad Allawi: We will bring those who killed demonstrators and security forces to justice

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Number of readings: 67
    [rtl]Baghdad / Nina / Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi thanked the Marjiya and all the spiritual forces, the Presidents of the Republic, Parliament, the political forces, and the demonstrators, who weakened their confidence in him.

He said in a televised speech: "This assignment places a great responsibility on me, and I will strive with all my capabilities to serve the country. I pledge that the blood of the martyrs and the security forces will not be in vain, and we will bring the killers to justice." / End 3[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - In the text ... the speech of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to the Iraqi people Empty Tonight ... the Prime Minister-designate sends a message to the people

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Feb 2020, 2:45 pm

[rtl]

Tonight ... the Prime Minister-designate sends a message to the people

[/rtl]
    [rtl]Editing Date: 1/2/2021 21:43 • 56 times read[/rtl]
    [rtl]
    [Baghdad-Wayne]
    Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi will address the Iraqi people tonight.
    The Information Office of the Prime Minister stated, "The Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, tonight is a word to the Iraqi people."

Allawi announced in a video clip assigned to him to head a transitional government under his chairmanship, while state television said that the Presidency of the Republic will issue an official statement on the mandate.

[/rtl]

Sponsored content

forces - In the text ... the speech of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to the Iraqi people Empty Re: In the text ... the speech of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to the Iraqi people

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:19 am