Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Parliament is ready to hold an extraordinary session to vote on Allawi's booth

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Deputy: Parliament is ready to hold an extraordinary session to vote on Allawi's booth Empty Deputy: Parliament is ready to hold an extraordinary session to vote on Allawi's booth

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Feb 2020, 1:48 am

Deputy: Parliament is ready to hold an extraordinary session to vote on Allawi's booth

09:01 - 02/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Deputy of the al-Hikma stream, Asaad al-Murshidi, confirmed on Monday that Parliament is fully prepared for an extraordinary session to vote on the booth of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, pointing out that Parliament will vote on the booth even if 50% of it is chosen.
    Al-Murshidi said in a statement to, "Information," that "Prime Minister Muhammad Allawi has a period of one month to form his cabinet for voting in Parliament."
    He added that "Parliament has not yet decided the date for its session on voting for the Prime Minister, but Speaker of Parliament Muhammad Al-Halbousi announced his readiness to hold any special session to vote on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    And that "Parliament will vote on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] even if Allawi has completed 50% of it, as there are no obstacles towards voting on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]If chosen by the new Prime Minister. ” 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:42 pm