Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Allawi will not continue to implement the Abdul Mahdi program and will bring Parliament with

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Allawi will not continue to implement the Abdul Mahdi program and will bring Parliament with Empty Deputy: Allawi will not continue to implement the Abdul Mahdi program and will bring Parliament with

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Feb 2020, 6:20 am

Deputy: Allawi will not continue to implement the Abdul Mahdi program and will bring Parliament with a new vision

12:59 - 02/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. The
    deputy of the Sadqoun Ahmad al-Kinani bloc confirmed that the Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi will not continue implementing his predecessor [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] program and will come with a program with a new vision. Chinese.
    Al-Kanani said in a statement to "Information", that "it is evident that the whole government has a vision that differs from its predecessors, and that the continuation of the government of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi until preparing for early elections does not mean at all to complete the government program for his predecessor, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    He added that "Allawi will come to parliament with a government program that differs from the program of his predecessor, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and it may include him to continue implementing the Iraqi-Chinese agreement as it is an important economic framework agreement for Iraq."
    The deputy of the al-Hikma stream, Asaad al-Murshidi, affirmed in a previous statement to “The Information”, that Parliament is ready to hold an extraordinary session to vote on the booth of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, pointing out that Parliament will vote on the booth even if 50% of it is chosen. Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:09 pm