Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

He called for supporting Allawi .. Abdul-Mahdi informs Parliament that he will not continue with his

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

He called for supporting Allawi .. Abdul-Mahdi informs Parliament that he will not continue with his Empty He called for supporting Allawi .. Abdul-Mahdi informs Parliament that he will not continue with his

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Feb 2020, 7:48 am

He called for supporting Allawi .. Abdul-Mahdi informs Parliament that he will not continue with his responsibilities after March 2

12:59 - 02/19/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. The
    head of the caretaker government, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , told Wednesday that he will not continue in his responsibilities after the date of the second of next March, and while he called for the Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to form his government, he warned that the political forces did not reach a decisive solution It would expose the country to a dangerous crisis.
    Abdul-Mahdi said in a message he sent to the House of Representatives and looked at it (the information), “I submitted my resignation on 11/29/2019 and it was accepted by the distinguished parliament, and we are in mid-February 2020, that is, two and a half months later, and no new government has been formed. It was constitutionally supposed to assign a new candidate within 15 days from the date of resignation, stating that “we were too late for the appointment and was only commissioned in the beginning of February when Professor Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi was assigned, which shows the crisis of the political process, but rather the crisis of constitutional powers and institutions entrusted to this.” The matter. ”
    He added: “We are optimistic about the mandate and do our best to support it and support it to succeed in its endeavors, including this open letter and its implications that we have communicated to the political leaders. We know the many difficulties that everyone faces. The constitutional deadline of 30 days to grant the confidence of the House of Representatives to members of the new government and its ministerial platform expires on March 2, 2020. Therefore, I send this message before the constitutional deadline expires to my brothers and sisters from the people's representatives to warn of the danger of entering a new vacuum because of the procrastination of forming the new government, rather than speeding up By forming it so that it can carry out its tasks assigned to it, including holding early elections as soon as possible.
    Abdul-Mahdi called on the political blocs, the parliament, public opinion and those who influence decision-making in our country to "move forward in facilitating the mission of Brother Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to form his government and overcome serious and artificial obstacles in front of him." Because the lack of success in achieving this and the failure of the political forces to reach a decisive solution in this file after almost 3 months of the government's resignation may expose the country to a more serious crisis, ”indicating that“ it will be incorrect and inappropriate to continue bearing responsibilities after the date of 2 March 2020, and I will not find before me Other than resorting to the solutions stipulated in the constitution or the internal system of the Council of Ministers. My aim in all of this is to help the success of the next government and stop the constitutional violations that work against the interest of the country and its constitutional democratic system. ” Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:41 pm