Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Investor: Iraqi investors own 70% of the Jordanian industries designated for the Iraqi market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

iraqi - Investor: Iraqi investors own 70% of the Jordanian industries designated for the Iraqi market Empty Investor: Iraqi investors own 70% of the Jordanian industries designated for the Iraqi market

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Feb 2020, 3:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    - PUBLISHED ON FEBRUARY 16, 2020
    Views: 69
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Sheikh of Iraqi investors, Majed Al-Saadi, confirmed today, Saturday, February 15, 2020, that there are 33,000 Iraqi businessmen and investors in Jordan, stating that they “own 70% of the Jordanian industries devoted to the Iraqi market,” at a time when Iraq does not benefit from the Iraqi energies outside the country.
    Al-Saadi revealed, in a special meeting program that was broadcast on the radio of NOAA, that "the value of Iraqi investment in Jordan exceeds 18 billion dollars in various fields, indicating that" Iraqi investors are present in Jordan, Lebanon, Dubai, Turkey and Britain, with figures that affect the economies of these countries.
    He added, “Since the fall of the monarchy and the governments, they have not worked to attract investment, which led to our economy relying mainly on oil only, pointing to the presence of armed factions that enter into investment operations in the country with the absence of law, punishment, and deterrence when the investor harasses, and the ease of withholding his money or threatening him in Iraq".
    He stated, “We did not hint any investment plans in successive governments, and that the dependence of our country's economy on one source enters us in a state of confusion. When oil prices drop, we will enter into a budget deficit crisis dramatically, pointing out that” the country does not invest in airports because of the great conflict between parties And influential figures in the country. ”
    With regard to memoranda of understanding with China, the Sheikh of Iraqi investors confirmed that "the idea is very good, in order to allocate a portion of oil for reconstruction," noting that "the reason for concern of all investors and the general public is due to the ambiguity of its details."
    Click here to listen to the rest of the episodes of a private meeting ...
    And between, "Iraq has started paying the agreed amounts almost 5 months ago on a daily basis," noting that "the agreed amounts will reach one billion dollars in China without implementing any projects so far."
    He continued, "Most of the successive governments offered me to government positions, but I refuse to nominate through a party or a bloc, hoping that" Prime Minister-designate Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi will put forward a law that specializes in party financing, meaning that the state pays financial amounts annually to the party according to its number, mass and influence.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:08 pm