Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Military Officials Renew Talk of Soleimani's Killing: We Done

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

military - US Military Officials Renew Talk of Soleimani's Killing: We Done Empty US Military Officials Renew Talk of Soleimani's Killing: We Done

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Mar 2020, 3:07 am

US Military Officials Renew Talk of Soleimani's Killing: We Done
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Qassem Soleimani - former commander of the Quds Force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards - Internet

Share on facebook
    Share on twitter
    Share on telegram
    Share on email
    Share on whatsapp

Monitoring - the solution Net
    Returned to talk about the US raid that targeted the Iranian General [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and leader of the crowd popular Jamal Jaafar , nicknamed "Abu Mahdi engineer", the beginning of the month of January last, after military officials , including announced [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] American [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , their support for the decision of a military strike against Soleimani during the session To Congress.
    Esber described the American President [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] kill the commander of the Iranian “ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Force” Qassem Soleimani, as a “correct response”, as part of the questions he had gathered with the Senate Armed Forces Committee.
    And Esper explained that "Soleimani had additional plans to kill Americans, and plans to carry out a coup in Iraq," according to his statements reported by the American newspaper "Washington Times".
    "I think it is clear that the evacuation of the battlefield from him has hindered the Revolutionary Guards and the Iranian government, regarding the deployment of their malicious activity throughout the region," Esber added.
    And the defense minister added, "With this operation, we have recovered somewhat deterrence. I still think it was a correct response from the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces."
    Although some [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] were skeptical of the military strike against Soleimani, General Mark Millie, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told the committee that he "quite" believed that Trump had done his duty, describing the process as supporting the idea of ​​restoring deterrence.
    Soleimani was killed on the third of last January, by an American drone strike targeting his motorcade near [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Airport [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which he arrived from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , while the strike caused an increase in tension in the region for fear of the Iranian response to the killing of its most important officers and responsible for managing its militias in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Syria, Yemen and Lebanon. .
    The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has responded to the killing of Soleimani through the launch of ballistic missiles targeting the base " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] " Iraq , which includes American soldiers, those strikes and caused injury to dozens of American soldiers , the effects of concussions in the brain, but no one died.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:03 pm