Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Health: We may declare a state of emergency in Iraq within 24 or 48 hours

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Health: We may declare a state of emergency in Iraq within 24 or 48 hours Empty Minister of Health: We may declare a state of emergency in Iraq within 24 or 48 hours

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Mar 2020, 3:27 am

[size=30]Minister of Health: We may declare a state of emergency in Iraq within 24 or 48 hours[/size]
    March 15, 2020 | 9:39 AM | Views:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

[size=14][size=14]Like

0[/size]
    [/size]
    Minister of Health Jaafar Allawi said that we may declare a state of emergency in Iraq within 24 or 48 hours, calling on citizens not to underestimate the procedures of the Ministry of Health, noting that the losses in Iraq are less than the countries of the region and the number of deaths is 9 so far, but he expressed his fear of increasing the number of injured Corona virus on religious visits.

Allawi indicated in a statement that the ministry needs $ 150 million a month to manage the Corona crisis.

And China built a hospital within a week, and we have 13 hospitals that were not completed 10 years ago, but if the disease increases, we will have hotels to quarantine the injured.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:27 am