Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey issues a list bearing twenty names involved in the killing of "Khashoggi" .. On top of them i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkey issues a list bearing twenty names involved in the killing of "Khashoggi" .. On top of them i Empty Turkey issues a list bearing twenty names involved in the killing of "Khashoggi" .. On top of them i

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Mar 2020, 4:08 am

[size=32]Turkey issues a list bearing twenty names involved in the killing of "Khashoggi" .. On top of them is Al-Qahtani and Al-Asiri[/size]
     Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 11:40 am (34 views)
    Turkey issues a list bearing twenty names involved in the killing of "Khashoggi" .. On top of them i 20200325_114025-185FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

Today, the Istanbul Public Prosecutor's Office said that it has prepared an indictment against 20 suspects believed to be involved in the killing of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi at his country's consulate in Istanbul.

He explained that the indictment includes the former deputy chief of Saudi General Intelligence, Ahmed Al-Asiri, and the advisor to the former royal court, Saud Al-Qahtani, of “inciting intentional killing and brutal torture.”

In its statement today, the Public Prosecutor's Office said that it accused 18 others of carrying out the murder of Khashoggi in October 2018.

Last month, the Saudi Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, Adel Al-Jubeir, said, "The killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, was a mistake, and it should not have happened."

Last December, Saudi Arabia sentenced to death five people and imprisoned three others in the case, and the court rejected the charges against three others for not being found guilty, and Turkey said that the results of the trial did not serve justice, saying it was "an insult to the intelligence of any fair observer."

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkey issues a list bearing twenty names involved in the killing of "Khashoggi" .. On top of them i Empty On Top Of Them Is Al-Asiri And Al-Qahtani ... A Turkish Indictment Against 20 Suspects In The Khasho

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Mar 2020, 4:12 am

Turkey issues a list bearing twenty names involved in the killing of "Khashoggi" .. On top of them i 158074020505384500
    [size=40]On Top Of Them Is Al-Asiri And Al-Qahtani ... A Turkish Indictment Against 20 Suspects In The Khashoggi Murder Case
    Turkey issues a list bearing twenty names involved in the killing of "Khashoggi" .. On top of them i 63e7e91dbb374f8a595a45e0d73f3ebe?s=26&r=gAuthor: AhadNA4 On 3/25/25 - 11:58 AM  9[/size]
    The Istanbul Public Prosecutor's Office said today, Wednesday, that it has prepared an indictment against 20 suspects believed to be involved in the killing of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi at his country's consulate in Istanbul.
    He explained that the indictment includes the former deputy head of the Saudi General Intelligence, Ahmed Al-Asiri, and the advisor to the former royal court, Saud Al-Qahtani, of “inciting intentional killing and brutal torture.”
    In his statement today, Wednesday, the Public Prosecutor's Office said that he accused 18 others of carrying out the murder of Khashoggi in October 2018.
    Last month, the Saudi Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, Adel Al-Jubeir, said, “The killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, It was a mistake, and it should not have happened. ”
    Last December, Saudi Arabia sentenced to death five people and imprisoned three others in the case, and the court rejected the charges against three others for not being found guilty, and Turkey said that the trial results did not serve justice, stressing that it was "an insult to the intelligence of any fair observer."

https://alahadnews.net/39388/%d8%b9%d8%b1%d8%a8%d9%8a-%d9%88%d8%af%d9%88%d9%84%d9%8a/

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:10 pm