Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh Parliamentary Bloc: The President Of The Republic Will Be Subject To Legal And Territorial

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Al-Fateh Parliamentary Bloc: The President Of The Republic Will Be Subject To Legal And Territorial  Empty Al-Fateh Parliamentary Bloc: The President Of The Republic Will Be Subject To Legal And Territorial

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Apr 2020, 11:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=40]Al-Fateh Parliamentary Bloc: The President Of The Republic Will Be Subject To Legal And Territorial Questions, And He Will Not See The Presidency
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On 1/4/2020 - 6:06 PM  13[/size]

Al-Ahed News - Follow-up
    Head of the Al-Fateh Parliamentary Bloc, Muhammad al-Ghabban, said today, Wednesday, that Barham Salih will be subject to legal and parliamentary issues during the next two days and will result in the nullity of the assignment decree.
    Al-Ghabban affirmed in a tweet to him on the Twitter platform, which was followed by Al-Ahd News, that “the President of the Republic will be subject to legal and parliamentary issues during the next two days and will result in the nullity of the mandate decree.”
    He explained, “The Prime Minister-designate, who has agreed to participate in transgressing the right of the majority, will not see the presidential chair, and the tail of his tweet with Hashtak“ # will not pass. ”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:48 pm