Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi agreed with the blocs to hold the voting session next Thursday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

session - Al-Kazemi agreed with the blocs to hold the voting session next Thursday Empty Al-Kazemi agreed with the blocs to hold the voting session next Thursday

Post by Rocky Mon 04 May 2020, 9:25 am

Al-Kazemi agreed with the blocs to hold the voting session next Thursday

12:51 - 04/05/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Member of Parliament Nada Shaker Jawdat confirmed, on Thursday, that the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi will request a session to vote next Thursday, noting that the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi agreed on this with most political forces.
    Jawdat said in a statement to the "information", that "an agreement was reached between the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi with most political blocs to specify next Thursday as a final and decisive date for the session to pass the new government."
    She added that "Al-Kazemi decided to resolve the defense and the interior episodes in agreement with the political blocs, and he will present his entire cabinet without incomplete", indicating that "changes may occur in some ministries during the days leading up to the voting session."
    The deputy of the Sadikoun Parliamentary Bloc, Muhammad Al-Baldawi, assured / to the information that Al-Kazemi has come a long way in his negotiations with all the political blocs on forming a government that is on the threshold of holding the voting session. Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:53 pm