Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Weights to host Al-Kazemi .. Saeron: Parliament will hold its session Thursday or Saturday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Weights to host Al-Kazemi .. Saeron: Parliament will hold its session Thursday or Saturday Empty Weights to host Al-Kazemi .. Saeron: Parliament will hold its session Thursday or Saturday

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Aug 2020, 7:00 am

Weights to host Al-Kazemi .. Saeron: Parliament will hold its session Thursday or Saturday

13:44 - 31/08/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The Sairoun Alliance confirmed, on Monday, that the House of Representatives will invite its members to the first session of the new legislative term next Thursday or Saturday, likely hosting Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi.
    Member of the coalition, Representative Riad Al-Masoudi, said in a statement to / information /, that “the Presidency of the House of Representatives will invite members to a first session of the new legislative term on Thursday, and if it is not possible due to the end of the week, it will be next Saturday, the fourth of September,” indicating that “the upcoming sessions of the House of Representatives It will be open sessions. ”
    Al-Masoudi added, "It is likely that Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi will host the next session in order to explain the discussions that took place regarding his visits to Washington and Amman."
    He continued: “The next session will include open discussions of election laws and the Federal Court in addition to the draft budget law for 2021”, noting that “the current election law cannot be amended until after it is issued in the Official Gazette because the law is voted on as a whole, and thus it is considered an approved law.” End / AD 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:12 pm