Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

All political blocs failed to agree on nominating their candidates for the presidential posts

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

All political blocs failed to agree on nominating their candidates for the presidential posts Empty All political blocs failed to agree on nominating their candidates for the presidential posts

Post by Bama Diva Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:58 pm

All political blocs failed to agree on nominating their candidates for the presidential posts
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    01/07/2014 15:32:00

Najaf / NINA / Cleric Moqtada al-Sadr called on Monday the State of Law Coalition to provide a candidate for PM post with a "new face" to keep the interest of Iraq, calling for political blocs to bypass their differences and submit their nominations for the three presidencies and not to interfere in the candidate of other blocks. 

al-Sadr said in a statement delivered by his representative Haider al-Jabri in a news conference that the parliament session should be held as scheduled tomorrow, because it is a decisive session." He urged everyone to attend the meeting and overcoming differences which took the country into the abyss of war.

He added that "all blocs should submit their nominations for the three presidencies and deputies and any bloc has not the right of intervention in another block candidate. 

Al-Sadr called on the new parliament to be its starting point to resolve outstanding issues, the most important of the deteriorating security file and enhance its strength and lack of government interference in its affairs. / End

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:32 am