Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington warns Iraq of exposure to an existential threat and calls for politicians to unite the co

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington warns Iraq of exposure to an existential threat and calls for politicians to unite the co Empty Washington warns Iraq of exposure to an existential threat and calls for politicians to unite the co

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Jul 2014, 6:53 am

Washington warns Iraq of exposure to an existential threat and calls for politicians to unite the country

02-07-2014 12:21 PM

The White House confirmed yesterday that the importance of political leaders working together in Iraq in order to unite the country in the face of the threat posed by al-'Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant' (Daash). 

Said White House spokesman Josh Earnest told reporters that 'it is still necessary to move forward with the new leaders of Iraq as fast as the maximum imposed by the current situation', warning that Iraq 'faces an existential threat posed by (Daash)'.

He pointed out that 'this extremist organization committed heinous acts of violence and terror across the countryside and pose a threat to the country's broader With the increasing pressure it is important for Iraq's leaders to work together to unite the country in the face of this threat'.

The Ernst that there is a 'security situation fragile to some extent in Iraq at the present time, however, this situation will not only solve through military action', adding that 'the roots of solving the problem lies in ensuring that feels every Iraqi citizen to have a stake in the future of this country and its success '.

He stressed the importance to meet political leaders in Iraq 'and work together in accordance with the Constitution and the quick formation of a government ruled this country in a comprehensive manner', pointing out that by doing so 'can counter the threat posed by al (Daash) and will have Iraq, with strong support from the international community including the United States'. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:49 am