Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A shocking number about the number of unemployed in Iraq. 15 million unemployed!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A shocking number about the number of unemployed in Iraq. 15 million unemployed! Empty A shocking number about the number of unemployed in Iraq. 15 million unemployed!

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Mar 2021, 8:50 am

[size=30]A shocking number about the number of unemployed in Iraq. 15 million unemployed!

2021-03-15
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yis Iraq: Baghdad
    , President of the Federation of Trade Unions in Iraq, Star Danbos, revealed, on Monday, that there are 15 million unemployed people in Iraq, pointing out that workers and people with limited income have become a "crushed class."

In a press statement, Danbos said, "More than 15 million are unemployed in Iraq," noting that "workers and people with limited income have become a crushed layer because of the recent measures."
    He added that "workers are more than half of Iraqi society," explaining that "the rise of the dollar has greatly affected the working class, and cases of social violence have been affected by high poverty rates."
    Earlier, the head of the Parliamentary Human Rights Committee, Arshad al-Salihi, criticized the government's actions regarding economic conditions, stressing that they led to a deterioration in the economic situation of the poor.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:16 pm