Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy puts forward a proposal to support "the poor of Iraq" after the 30% rise in food prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy puts forward a proposal to support "the poor of Iraq" after the 30% rise in food prices Empty A deputy puts forward a proposal to support "the poor of Iraq" after the 30% rise in food prices

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Mar 2021, 7:05 am

A deputy puts forward a proposal to support "the poor of Iraq" after the 30% rise in food prices

13:02 - 17/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Maaloumah / Baghdad ..
    Member of Parliament, Mudhar Al-Karawi, presented a proposal to support the poor in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] after the 30% rise in food prices.
    Al-Karawi said in an interview with Al-Maaloumah, that “the raising of the dollar’s ​​exchange rate to 1,450 dinars by the Central Bank a few weeks ago led to a high rise in the prices of basic foodstuffs by 30%, and this matter greatly affected the poor and low-income segments. It was known that the poverty rate in the country reaches 30%, meaning that there are about 12 million people who are below the poverty line.
    He added, "It is possible, through the help of an economic team, to adopt a proposal to support the Iraqi markets and reduce prices by supporting deals to purchase foodstuffs and medicines exclusively at the old exchange rate, thus contributing to lowering prices and supporting the poor and avoiding serious harm that is paid for in the millions."
    Al-Karawi pointed out that "the change of the exchange rate and its return to its previous position is still facing rejection by the government, despite the pressure of the representative forces, which is still continuing until now, especially since the justifications for raising the price were addressed after raising international oil prices." End / 25 F.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:12 pm