Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The poor are unable to buy their needs, wholesale food Diwaniya agree to lower prices in Ramadan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The poor are unable to buy their needs, wholesale food Diwaniya agree to lower prices in Ramadan Empty The poor are unable to buy their needs, wholesale food Diwaniya agree to lower prices in Ramadan

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Jul 2014, 5:39 pm

The poor are unable to buy their needs, wholesale food Diwaniya agree to lower prices in Ramadan

07/07/20140 
    Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: sat Abu Mohammed (46 years old), unemployed because of several chronic diseases, the dining room breakfast with his wife and three children, which put them Rgafa bread and egg only, mentions the name of God in the worst case, after that condoned them, and Like them affluent and officials, who were busy Balolaúm and brag about among themselves, and his table will be the largest owner of ignoring the poor and the needy and disadvantaged.

Said Abu Mohammed, Jassim Ashour, for "tomorrow Press" I "out of work because of my injury hole in the heart, since childhood, and the poverty of the case did not allow me or my family an operation to live with the bad eggs," and suggests that "pressure and sugar to Azamani after my marriage and hardened of miserable existence. "

He explains that the "ceiling obsolete protect me and my children and my wife from the summer sun, but it can not push rainwater us in winter, and how much I tried to the best of my living, or find a business opportunity provides us a decent life, just like those who around us from the neighbors, after ml my family and relatives of help us over the years, or be able to believe that to my children shelter, clothing, food, fashion, or Ajlshm on the breakfast table variety just like any other kids. "
    And not far from Abu Muhammad, live or Zahraa high (43 years old), after the death of her husband three years ago in a terrorist bombings suffered by the city of Diwaniya (is its 180 km south of Baghdad), in extremely difficult circumstances, suffer from raising five children Zahraa oldest student in the middle stage.

Says mother of Zahra, for "tomorrow's Press," said that "the death of my husband carried me a great responsibility, in raising five children, without pay or maintainer, so I had to sell bread to the neighbors, to secure their requirements," and suggests that "we rely on our living today is provided by us philanthropists and affluent, especially in Ramadan Without the mercy of what a number of neighbors and found something to eat breakfast time. "

It seems that the step wholesalers and food in the province of Diwaniyah, and their quest to keep food prices from rising due to the security situation in the country, and the holy month of Ramadan, has succeeded to some extent in Tabat prices, but they were not enough to mitigate the suffering of the poor and destitute in the province is the second poorest Iraqi provinces. In the opinion of the merchant Majid Hachoc, for "tomorrow's Press," that "a number of meetings held by wholesalers in the province with the local government and the Chamber of Commerce, showed the need to maintain and its citizens under the crisis faced by the country, to the stability of food prices, especially Ptzamnha with the holy month of Ramadan."

And built that "the meetings went toward coordination with distributors of shops singular, and to conclude an agreement moral, to reduce the proportion of profits to the lowest limits, to develop a special mechanism to sell food retail, to guarantee maintain prices," explains that "Diwaniyah first provincial initiative to move, and what has been agreed it would be insufficient to provide food to all citizens without any prior to prices rising, but we need to support the government and to facilitate the procedures for importing food outlets border to ensure the flow of goods to market smoothly. "

For his part, Deputy Governor Financial, Mohammed al-Jubouri, for "tomorrow's Press," that the "crisis cell government announced Diwaniyah its formation, with the start of military operations in the provinces of the north and west of the country, to follow up the economy to maintain and control the market to ensure the stability of prices," Attention to "communicate periodic meetings, visits and field trips for teams follow the markets, to ensure that the principles and objectives of the committee that was established for them. "

Refers Jubouri that "a large number of traders province, announced his abdication from the profits of his goods in full, and even went some of them to donate to allocate funds to support the poor and destitute of the people of the province, especially in the slums," and let "the rest of the traders not to monopolize goods, foodstuffs and activate the principles of social solidarity even unfold Cloud for Sky country achieved victory over the forces of evil and terrorism that target everyone under false pretenses is not Islam a religion of mercy any relationship with after what they did in the western provinces and the North since the outbreak of clashes between the armed forces and volunteers and gangs Daash terrorist. "

The Department of Diwaniyah, announced (June 23 this month), the arrest of three traders on charges of manipulating the prices of food and goods monopoly.

The government warned of Diwaniyah, Wednesday June 25 this month), food retailers of price manipulation, while confirming that it has confounded strategically enough food for about a year.

The head of the provincial council in Diwaniya, the governor Alkhozai, revealed in a press statement, in (the 18 of June 2014 present), for making the Council a number of measures to maintain the stability of food prices in local markets, noting that the Council has the face of commercial control to deal with "packaged with manipulators prices, the impact on the citizens in times of crisis. "

The representative of the religious authority in Karbala, Abdul Mahdi al-Karbalai, called on Friday (June 13, 2014), who are able to take up arms to volunteer in the war against terrorism, returned them to a holy war, and confirmed that it is to be killed in this war is a "martyr", and called on the armed forces to the courage and tenacity, and demanded political leaders to leave their differences and unify their position to assign the armed forces.

A number of professors and students of the Hawza in Najaf, Tuesday 17 June, and, for their "willingness" to volunteer and support the Iraqi army in its war against al (Daash), and pointed out that the preservation of the holy sites and sanctities "religious duty and mentally," and with Benoit that he can participate "to lift the morale of the fighters on the battlefield, "not only to carry arms, promised to use the opportunity to raise prices and that the monopoly of the" sins and means of cooperation with the band stray. "  And not far from Abu Muhammad, live or Zahraa high (43 years old), after the death of her husband three years ago in a terrorist bombings suffered by the city of Diwaniya (is its 180 km south of Baghdad), in extremely difficult circumstances, suffer from raising five children Zahraa oldest student in the middle stage.

Says mother of Zahra, for "tomorrow's Press," said that "the death of my husband carried me a great responsibility, in raising five children, without pay or maintainer, so I had to sell bread to the neighbors, to secure their requirements," and suggests that "we rely on our living today is provided by us philanthropists and affluent, especially in Ramadan Without the mercy of what a number of neighbors and found something to eat breakfast time. "

It seems that the step wholesalers and food in the province of Diwaniyah, and their quest to keep food prices from rising due to the security situation in the country, and the holy month of Ramadan, has succeeded to some extent in Tabat prices, but they were not enough to mitigate the suffering of the poor and destitute in the province is the second poorest Iraqi provinces. In the opinion of the merchant Majid Hachoc, for "tomorrow's Press," that "a number of meetings held by wholesalers in the province with the local government and the Chamber of Commerce, showed the need to maintain and its citizens under the crisis faced by the country, to the stability of food prices, especially Ptzamnha with the holy month of Ramadan."

And built that "the meetings went toward coordination with distributors of shops singular, and to conclude an agreement moral, to reduce the proportion of profits to the lowest limits, to develop a special mechanism to sell food retail, to guarantee maintain prices," explains that "Diwaniyah first provincial initiative to move, and what has been agreed it would be insufficient to provide food to all citizens without any prior to prices rising, but we need to support the government and to facilitate the procedures for importing food outlets border to ensure the flow of goods to market smoothly. "

For his part, Deputy Governor Financial, Mohammed al-Jubouri, for "tomorrow's Press," that the "crisis cell government announced Diwaniyah its formation, with the start of military operations in the provinces of the north and west of the country, to follow up the economy to maintain and control the market to ensure the stability of prices," Attention to "communicate periodic meetings, visits and field trips for teams follow the markets, to ensure that the principles and objectives of the committee that was established for them. "

Refers Jubouri that "a large number of traders province, announced his abdication from the profits of his goods in full, and even went some of them to donate to allocate funds to support the poor and destitute of the people of the province, especially in the slums," and let "the rest of the traders not to monopolize goods, foodstuffs and activate the principles of social solidarity even unfold Cloud for Sky country achieved victory over the forces of evil and terrorism that target everyone under false pretenses is not Islam a religion of mercy any relationship with after what they did in the western provinces and the North since the outbreak of clashes between the armed forces and volunteers and gangs Daash terrorist. "

The Department of Diwaniyah, announced (June 23 this month), the arrest of three traders on charges of manipulating the prices of food and goods monopoly.

The government warned of Diwaniyah, Wednesday June 25 this month), food retailers of price manipulation, while confirming that it has confounded strategically enough food for about a year.

The head of the provincial council in Diwaniya, the governor Alkhozai, revealed in a press statement, in (the 18 of June 2014 present), for making the Council a number of measures to maintain the stability of food prices in local markets, noting that the Council has the face of commercial control to deal with "packaged with manipulators prices, the impact on the citizens in times of crisis. "

The representative of the religious authority in Karbala, Abdul Mahdi al-Karbalai, called on Friday (June 13, 2014), who are able to take up arms to volunteer in the war against terrorism, returned them to a holy war, and confirmed that it is to be killed in this war is a "martyr", and called on the armed forces to the courage and tenacity, and demanded political leaders to leave their differences and unify their position to assign the armed forces.

A number of professors and students of the Hawza in Najaf, Tuesday 17 June, and, for their "willingness" to volunteer and support the Iraqi army in its war against al (Daash), and pointed out that the preservation of the holy sites and sanctities "religious duty and mentally," and with Benoit that he can participate "to lift the morale of the fighters on the battlefield, "not only to carry arms, promised to use the opportunity to raise prices and that the monopoly of the" sins and means of cooperation with the band stray. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:38 pm