Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the document .. Allawi transfers an official from the finance to another ministry and assigns ano

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the document .. Allawi transfers an official from the finance to another ministry and assigns ano Empty In the document .. Allawi transfers an official from the finance to another ministry and assigns ano

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:00 am

In the document .. Allawi transfers an official from the finance to another ministry and assigns another instead

•  Time: 03/18/2021 09:59:59

•  Read: 4,511 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Minister of Finance, Ali Abdul Amir Allawi, issued an administrative order to transfer the services of the General Manager of the Banking Services Company at the Ministry of Finance and to assign a replacement for him.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    According to a document issued by the minister obtained by {Al Furat News} that "based on the approval of the prime minister (fundamentalist) and reported to us by the letter of the Prime Minister's Office, it is decided to transfer (Muthanna Adeeb Jawad Al-Hamiri), Director General of the Banking Services Company at the Ministry of Finance to the Ministry of Immigration and Displacement." .
    The document included: "Assigning the financial advisor, Abdul-Hassan Jamal, to the duties of the general manager of the banking services company, in addition to his job, until the nomination of a general manager of the company."   

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:24 pm