Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the document, the Ministry of Finance decides to reduce its official working hours to 50%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the document, the Ministry of Finance decides to reduce its official working hours to 50% Empty In the document, the Ministry of Finance decides to reduce its official working hours to 50%

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:20 am

In the document, the Ministry of Finance decides to reduce its official working hours to 50%

•  Time: 01/13/2022 11:21:51

•  Reading: 1,131 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Finance decided to return to reducing its working hours by 50% as precautionary measures against the outbreak of the Corona virus.
    A notification from the Department of Human Resources in the Ministry to all the administrative and financial departments that {Al-Furat News} obtained a copy of it stated: “Due to the increasing cases of the mutated Corona virus Omicron, and in order to maintain the safety of all employees of the Ministry and for the purpose of applying public safety and prevention measures and health instructions The global represented by the directives of the Ministry of Health, the director-general’s ratios, that the official working hours for the departments of the administrative and financial department be 50%.”
    He pointed out that the implementation of the decision "starts from 16/1/2022."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:26 am