Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prominent Yazidi activist: The return of the Peshmerga to Sinjar means the return of ISIS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prominent Yazidi activist: The return of the Peshmerga to Sinjar means the return of ISIS Empty Prominent Yazidi activist: The return of the Peshmerga to Sinjar means the return of ISIS

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Mar 2021, 7:17 am

Prominent Yazidi activist: The return of the Peshmerga to Sinjar means the return of ISIS

08:41 - 25/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Prominent Yazidi activist Issa Saado warned, Thursday, against returning Peshmerga forces to Sinjar district, considering that this means reorganizing the criminal " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ".
    "There is a prelude to reorganizing the criminal [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to Sinjar district by withdrawing weapons from the district, " Saadou said in an interview followed by the information , indicating that "returning the Peshmerga forces is the same as returning [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to Sinjar."
    Saadou added, "The Peshmerga forces carried out their agendas, stole the area and fled during the entry of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] into Sinjar," stressing the need for "the management of the security, political and economic file in Sinjar between Baghdad and the Yazidis away from the region."
    The Yazidi activist residing in Germany pointed to "the existence of political matters pushing by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and the Kurdistan region to confuse the situation in Sinjar." End / 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:47 pm