Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Liberal: Sunday's session will be postponed Likely BUT not set in stone

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Liberal: Sunday's session will be postponed Likely BUT not set in stone Empty Liberal: Sunday's session will be postponed Likely BUT not set in stone

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Jul 2014, 4:18 am

Liberal: Sunday's session will be postponed Likely BUT not set in stone

07/11/20140 
    Likely BUT not set in stone  MP for the Liberal bloc, of quitting the Sadrist movement to postpone the hearing, next Sunday, the parliamentary time to last for a lack of quorum as well as the lack of consensus on naming the candidates of the three presidencies and the withdrawal of the Kurds is likely many of the House of Representatives. Zamili said, that "the heads of political blocs are responsible for the failure to reach a consensus on the resolution of the candidates of the three presidencies," calling on all parties to "come together and concerted efforts over the onslaught faced by the country."Zamili that "the decision to withdraw the Kurds Minister of the current government will create a new crisis for the country," noting that "the media escalation between the center and the region would disrupt the consensus on Shakeel next government."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Liberal: Sunday's session will be postponed Likely BUT not set in stone Empty Re: Liberal: Sunday's session will be postponed Likely BUT not set in stone

Post by GWT54 Sat 12 Jul 2014, 1:59 pm

No surprise here !!

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:07 am