Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent Parliament session postponed to 1 p.m.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urgent Parliament session postponed to 1 p.m.  Empty Urgent Parliament session postponed to 1 p.m.

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Oct 2013, 6:43 am

Urgent Parliament session postponed to 1 p.m.

Tarikh square:: 13/10/7

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} decided the Presidency of Parliament over the Council meeting 1 p.m. Monday.

And a representative of the Agency said {forat news} that "the Presidency of the Parliament decided to postpone the session scheduled to take place at 11 a.m., the hour of noon today because of the Presidency meeting with heads of parliamentary blocs."

The House witness intensive meetings two days ago between the Presidency and the heads of the blocs to reach an agreement on the electoral law to be voted on in the House today. over 2 m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:19 pm